Expat Legal services
Services for the international community in Granada
Sofia Sanchez Delgado is a law firm located in the city of Granada, which offers a multidisciplinary legal service for companies and individuals that need to; comply with their legal obligations in Spain, resolve conflicts and prevent their occurrence.
To change residence or move your business to another country is a major step in which numerous questions arise mainly from differences between the legal system of the country of origin and destination. It is therefore advisable to have a local lawyer who understands the legal situation of the client and be able to lend a comprehensive legal service for establishment in Spain.
At Sofia Sanchez Delgado we specialize in providing legal services for foreigners who move to an Barcelona or who decide to invest or establish their businesses in the city.
Once the client is fully established, Sofia Sanchez Delgado offers advice and support in any situation that requires the intervention of a lawyer.
Sofia Sanchez Delgado provide the following legal services to expatriates:
- Visas: All kinds of residence permits, obtaining NIE (Foreign identification Number) and certificate of registration of citizens of the European Union.
- Housing: Advice, revision and preparation of Lease contracts; legal assistance in conflicts that may arise later.
- Property: We advise on the whole process of sale-purchase of property and taxes arising from the sale-purchase.
- Condominiums: Assistance in all legal matters regarding the neighbour’s community.
- Litigation: We have a department of procedural law that takes care of the client’s interests in all types of litigation.
- Legal services in connection with the creation of your business or branch
- Assistance in establishing your business.
- Opening of an office or a shop.
- Assistance and preparation of the lease or purchase contracts.
- Commercial contracts: Contracts for the purchase or rental of goods for the development of the activity; Leasing contracts; Insurance; Distribution, agency, and commission contracts.
- Design and implementation of Compliance Programs.
- Assistance in lawsuits: Debt recovery, Administrative sanctions, criminal proceedings.